Some bloggers in East and South East Asia post photos of strawberries imported from Japan.
I noticed that they are produced in the southern Japan. The reason would be that delivery from the south can save time and keep freshness than from the north.
I got this kind of strawberry produced in the northern Japan, called Skyberry. Its characteristics are a big size and high sweetness. The largest is almost the size of an egg.
I like the red of this kind.
睇見都覺得好食 :P
ReplyDeleteStrawberries are one of my favorite fruits, and these certainly look delicious. :)
ReplyDelete漂亮的草莓讓我想起了第一次在大阪機場吃的草莓糯米糍🍓🍓🍓
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, they look tasty! I like the Mt Fuji plate too.
ReplyDeleteDelicious strawberries.
ReplyDeleteDearest RTC,
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect variety of strawberry this Skyberry seems to be.
High sweetness is a bonus and its looks and size are perfect as well.
A very ingenious packaging too, for avoiding any blemishing during transport and handling.
Hugs,
Mariette
彼らは壮観に見えます!
ReplyDeleteアルゼンチンからの手紙。
🐰嘩 : 咁大個草莓, 幾乎一個雞蛋咁大 🍓🥚 哈 .. 哈 .. 😀 🤣
ReplyDelete謝謝分享 ❗️ 我喜歡甜甜大草莓 ++👍 😋😋 🤤🤤
Japanese Sky Berry【Giant Japanese Strawberry】 https://youtu.be/n5yIkNexPXI
Strawberries can be so delicious.
ReplyDeleteThe ones in your photographs do look good.
All the best Jan
the strawberries look delicious. We don't get any from a farm til late May. I don't like eating ones from California as they aren't completely ripe when they are shipped to stores. Better than no strawberries at all! Enjoy them!! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteSer veldig gode ut..Er de fra dyrkede marker eller gartneri?De bar beldig store.Fint å spose som de er ellers ville jegbha laget syltetøy🌞⚘⚘⚘
ReplyDeleteHello rtc, Those look almost too perfect to be real! I can possibly look for some similar ones in the Japanese department stores here, such as Sogo or Mitsukoshi, which have grocery departments. In Ohio around June if you go into the fields you can find the tiny wild strawberries--small, but very sweet.
ReplyDelete--Jim
They look so sweet. We don't see them here until June!
ReplyDeleteOMG so beautiful strawberries
ReplyDeleteWow big strawberries then.
ReplyDeleteWe have strawberries here all year round, maybe for a few weeks in winter we don't have them but ours all come from Australia.
They are beautiful, especially on the pretty plate. Enjoy! x K
ReplyDelete望見就想食🥰😋
ReplyDeleteTheselook yummy.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
I love strawberries...I worked at an orchard and they were in business with another guy for a while. We raised strawberries on his land.
ReplyDeleteUm fruto que muito aprecio! E estes parecem de facto ser bastante saborosos!
ReplyDeleteUm grande abraço!
Ana