Last Friday cherry blossoms started to open suddenly.
The right tree is a horse chestnut. It is still sleeping.
I am not good at taking its pink into a photo. This one is better.
30% of the buds have opened in a single day.
The location of these ones is prevented from cold north winds. They were able to enjoy spring earlier than others.




Lovely!!
ReplyDelete超級靚!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Enjoy the blossoms while they last!
ReplyDeleteDearest RTC,
ReplyDeleteLovely photos of those cherry blossoms.
Our cherry tree also blooms and it goes so very fast.
Strong northern wind often removes its petals too fast...
Thanks for sharing Japan's best!
Hugs,
Mariette
I read that April is the best month to enjoy cherry blossoms. Apparently this year was brought forward. Of course, the cherry trees do not know our calendar, they are governed by what Mother Nature dictates!
ReplyDeleteMy greetings from Argentina
Absolutely gorgeous. Our Door County, WI, is the cherry capital of the Midwest. We love cherry blossom time. Hugs-Diana
ReplyDeleteOh, they are just dazzling. How I'd love to see this sight sometime in my life!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and it's good they are sheltered from the wind, they will surely last a little longer.
ReplyDelete好美!又到櫻花季🌸🌸🌸
ReplyDeleteCherry blossoms are beautiful. I have never seen cherry blossoms in person.
ReplyDeleteOh my so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWe have sleet/snow today.
Catherine
Hello rtc, My comments don't seem to be getting through, but for what it's worth, your cherry blossom photos perfectly capture their delicate beauty.
ReplyDelete--Jim
Thanks for stopping by to say hello to my blog. I would like to know how they reuse plastics in Japan.
ReplyDeleteAh, cherry blossoms. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! The trees here in Shizuoka are in full bloom.
ReplyDelete很美!掛念日本的櫻花季節!
ReplyDelete好靚
ReplyDelete靚.
ReplyDeleteMais uma partilha extraordinária! As imagens estão deslumbrantes!
ReplyDeleteUm grande abraço!
Ana