Somei-Yoshino, the most popular kind of cherry tree, finished its blooming season. I enjoy some others.
A double-petaled weeping cherry tree
Its blossoms are smaller and more pinkish.
This one is double-petaled, too.
One blossom has a lot of petals. It looks like a soft ball.
😻
I hope April still brings you pleasant days to go out and enjoy nature.




absolutely gorgeous cherry blossom!
ReplyDeleteOur cherry blossoms will bloom here in about a month.
ReplyDeleteHello RTC, Such magnificent blossoms and photos. Here in rainy Taipei I almost suspect you of Photoshopping in those blue skies!
ReplyDelete--Jim
Very beautiful.
ReplyDelete一球球的粉紅重瓣櫻花可愛又奪目 🌸🌸🌸
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteI love how delicate and pink they are.
ReplyDeleteSimply breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteThe blossom tree season is just ending for many, but they are now just coming alive here in the mountains. They are a darker pink, and I really like the light pink ones that are shown here. The weeping ones are unique.
ReplyDelete~Sheri
The pink cherry blossoms look like the ones that I have. It's still blooming. We have to water often outdoors as there hasn't been any rain lately. Throw your blossom soft ball and see how it goes!!! :/ > haha!!!
ReplyDeleteBlossom is ever so pretty. Beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!
ReplyDelete櫻花很美
ReplyDeleteLovely to see these beautiful blossoms.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
So refreshing and so beautiful, another of Gods amazing creations.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
These cherry blossoms are truly lovely, each with its own gentle charm. It’s wonderful to appreciate the quieter blooms after the peak season. I just shared a new travel post. I am excited for you to read it. Thank you. Happy weekend.
ReplyDelete