Monday, September 23, 2024

Comfortable Deep Breath Under Cirrus

I like to see clouds in every season. Last week I saw two types in the east sky. These clouds in the low sky are often seen in summer and high ones in autumn. The sky is not clear.

This is the west sky at the same time. There are no summer clouds. Can you feel refreshed by these autumn ones? 秋天的卷雲
 

22 comments:

  1. Dearest RTC,
    Especially the final photo shows perfect skies for autumn weather!
    Such high flying cirrus clouds work calming...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved seeing clouds in the sky. You've captured some wonderful photos here. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello RTC, If you like to see clouds, come to Taiwan. We have had 100% overcast skies for days (along with plenty of rain) and the same forecast for the foreseeable future. Seriously, I too like to see different types of clouds. Once during a severe storm in Ohio, I saw dangerous mammatocumulus clouds with funnel-shaped tornadoes spinning out of them. Those were scary, but still interesting.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the temperature in Japan in summer, what are the best months to visit that country?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, these clouds are beautiful, it's strange that I didn't think of photographing them during the summer. But I hope that during the fall there will still be an opportunity for interesting observations in the sky...
    Warmest greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful clouds, and it's amazing how they change in the season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cloud photos! The clouds were very captivating here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clouds are good to see where you are at. There seems to be more clouds ⛅️ here in Oregon as it's now autumn. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 如此天空清朗,正正是秋高氣爽。

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't clouds amazing.
    Lovely photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shape clouds take on, they are an amazing gift from God.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I was younger, I've got all the time in the world to gaze at the skies. I miss those days. Love these pics. It reminds me of those carefree times.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to visit Japan when the cherry blossoms are in bloom. It must be a beautiful show! I think it's in April.

    ReplyDelete

  14. I never thought that the clouds in the sky could be different in the west from the east. Of course, summer clouds are lighter and autumn clouds are heavier.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I often think that clouds are so marvellous that I could look at them for hours at a time. Do watching moving clouds make you feel relaxed? Sometimes it almost sends me to sleep to watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These clouds are mysterious and lovely. I like to look at the clouds also, and sometimes see images or faces in them. It's fun to imagine. These cloud photos are very calming to look at. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete