Saturday, October 9, 2021

Snowy Buckwheat Field 蕎麥開花

Buckwheat blossoms are in full bloom now in my area. 

蕎麥如鋪雪

In the next month, farmers will cut down the stems by machine on a sunny day.

Just watching white blossoms, I can imagine the nutty flavour of its seeds. New buckwheat flour will be beginning to appear on the market in the middle of  November. 


These are my hand-made buckwheat noodles last December using the flesh flour. I am looking forward to enjoying the first time of making them (or Soba) this year.
這是去年我自己手工的蕎麥麵條。

27 comments:

  1. Your handmaid noodles do look nice.
    There is a lot of work for the farmer there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Handmade noodles - I'm impressed!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty buckwheat field. It looks like a field of snow. Your buckwheat noodles
    look similar to our spaghetti. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好大遍的花海,真的白如雪。
    原來蕎麥粉就是用蕎麥花種子做成,你的手工的蕎麥麵條做得很好。

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking when it grows a lot. I also had to grow it a bit for the birds to feed in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest RTC,
    Your photos are excellent and the harvest looks promising with such abundance of flowers.
    No doubt you once again will savor your hand made soba noodles this year!
    Good luck.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哈囉!你好 🔸(◡‿◡)🔸
    『蕎 麥 如 鋪 雪』 很美的形容詞 👍
    蕎麥麵條, yummy! yummy! (😋‿😋)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The noodles look yummy and the Buckwheat field is so pretty.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for posting this. Soba is my favorite noodle, but I didn’t know what the plant looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous photos.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow do you really make these noodles by your self--Really nice and well done..I like noodles alot !Beautiful field of flowers you can use as food :))
    Wish you and dear ones all good :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photographs showing the buckwheat field.
    Your noodles look good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very beautiful! I have never seen buckwheat growing before, or their blossoms. I have always enjoyed noodles and yours look delicious. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting to know that buckwheat blooms in October. Never seen this blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty and such a delicious harvest, too! x K

    ReplyDelete
  16. 蕎麥麵吃過🍜,蕎麥花還是第一次見,謝謝分享!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your handmaid noodles do look nice.
    There is a lot of work for the farmer there..

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet fresh flour is so much better....I like the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful buckwheat field. Your hand made buckwheat noodle looks great and I am sure taste good too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are simply beautiful. Yes, like snow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Que lindos ficam os campos, nesta altura do ano!
    Grata por esta partilha tão especial! E o macarrão ficou com ótimo aspeto! Aprecio imenso, pratos com macarrão! Aqui em casa, também é habitual consumir-se com alguma regularidade! Adorei as imagens!
    Um grande abraço!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  22. 自己手工的蕎麥麵條,好棒。

    ReplyDelete