I found a big magnolia tree during my walk not in my city.
This camellia tree is kept well. I associate this pink pattern on petals with kimono, Japanese dress.
The front gate of Taiheiji Temple was rebuilt just a few years ago.
Though these monsters are not a gargoyle, architects in different cultures would have same hopes to keep their buildings safe against disasters by setting these scaring objects on a roof.
Pink cherry blossoms opened two weeks earlier than usual. Many people get information on the flowering time in a social network and come to enjoy the beauty of spring.
I enjoyed the brilliant yellow of forsythia at the same time.
I feel as if I were under the pink waterfall.








Gorgeous! We are waiting for the cherry trees to bloom here in Shizuoka. It won’t be long.
ReplyDeleteOh my what a beautiful walk you had, thank-you for sharing beautiful photos with us.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Hello rtc, Japan really knows how to plant its flowering trees for maximum advantage--I'm glad you can enjoy them. I suppose I could seek out some well-tended parks here, but the ones nearest me and the bushes planted around the streets are pretty meager. There is one place with a bunch of azalea hedges, but they keep them so closely trimmed that they are always chopping off the flowers!
ReplyDelete--Jim
Wow!Beautiful pictures again from your place!So totally different from my land.Love the houses ,sculptures and the blooming tree.How nice it would be to see a Kimono in that pink flower patteren.
ReplyDeleteI
like your style
wish you a happy and beautiful sunday
Anita
Such beautiful Springtime blossoms - I especially love the cherry trees, and that is a gorgeous camellia. Perhaps I should add a scary 'monster' to my roof to ward off tornadoes and windstorms - they are certainly interesting characters.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy spring days in Japan - we all need sunshine and flowers to cheer these often difficult days.
Mary -
So beautiful! Happy Spring to you!
ReplyDeleteOih! How beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteDearest RTC,
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely big Magnolia blossoms you show.
Love the weeping cherry tree the most!
We are once more going through some very nippy, windy and cool days.
Spring struggles for becoming real!
Hugs,
Mariette
It is always lovely to see blossom on trees.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your beautiful photographs.
All the best Jan
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJust ever so beautiful the blossom, the magnolia, camellia along with the temple.
ReplyDeleteThe blossoms are very nice to see. Cherry trees are grown in Oregon as well. Some were messed up in the ice storm we had in Feb 2021. Thanks for sharing your walk tour with great photos! 📷 have a good week.
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so beautiful. It is clearly spring in your world and I love it!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful...but I am most attracted to the cherry blossoms.
ReplyDeleteThese blooming trees are awesome RTC. I love the photo of camellia striped flower. It's a beauty!
ReplyDeleteYou know a gift when you see one too. The Pink blossom trees are surely a gift. That Camellia blossom is so unusual. I used to see that same kind at the Rose Garden where I used to live. It reminded me of a candy cane.
ReplyDeleteA Pink waterfall - that's clever, I like that. ; )
~Sheri
Fiquei encantada com as magnólias! Uma flor que admiro... mas que dificilmente encontro por estes lados... e quando encontro, será sempre em árvores de bem menor porte!
ReplyDeleteA Primavera acrescenta um encanto muito especial, a todos os parques e jardins.
Deslumbrante essa camélia, também pouco usual, por estas paragens!
Como sempre, saio daqui encantada, com a imensa beleza, que as suas fotos conseguiram captar, da estação do ano, mais bonita e poética...
Um grande abraço! Bom fim de semana!
Ana
So beautiful. I love seeing photos of flowers from around the world.
ReplyDelete