Sunday, November 22, 2020

Golden Snow Covering A Road

 

Today I went to a library to read some phrases of novels by Mishima. The road to the library are covered with ginkgo leaves.

I like to touch them. Newly fallen leaves are cold and wettish. This has been one of the best autumn memories for me.  










14 comments:

  1. Hello rtc, These mature ginkgos and their fallen leaves are magically beautiful. I hope they were all "male" or fruitless ones. In Cleveland there were some areas with fruiting ginkgos and it is wiser to stay away in the fall. I once was tempted to gather the foul-smelling fruits to obtain the famous nuts, but I wisely gave up that project.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest RTC,
    Wow, would have lived to walk there, for taking this natural beauty in very slowly and deeply. What a balm for the soul. You're lucky for having a Ginkgo lined road and for the trees being that healthy and majestic.
    Treasure this excellent autumn memory!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful golden way to the library. Have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trees and leaves are really handsome to see - nice photos of them.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is so perfectly titled. It is indeed beautiful golden snow.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous colour the ginkgo leaves are.
    Your photographs are lovely.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello RTC,
    lovely autumn photos of ginkgo trees.
    here the trees are bared and your autumn is so pretty.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely photos. The colors remind me of Autumn in Northern Calif. We get the seasons distinctly there, and lots of oranges, golds, and reds. It would be so nice to walk through these golden trees.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que efeito incrível! Grata por mais uma partilha tão especial!
    Um grande abraço!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete