Beautiful photos, my friend. The museum of history seems very interesting. I love the pretty clay statues in the ancient zone. Greece has a great ancient history two. Have a nice day!
Dearest Roughterrain Crane, Indeed, a sister awaits your visit and is happy because of it! That bronze horse is so life-like, a perfect piece of art. The early clay sculptures are all very special in their own way. Sending you hugs, Mariette
That bronze horse greeting the visitors is grand! Interesting clay sculptures. I find your posts fascinating. Thank you for the special words on my Bethlehem post.
Um post super interessante! Extraordinárias, estas figuras em bronze, calculo que sejam bem antigas... As Três Irmãs, têm algum significado especial?... Peço desculpa, se estou a fazer uma pergunta muito óbvia ou desadequada, mas desconheço tanto sobre os países mais a Oriente... por isso, será um verdadeiro prazer descobrir um pouco mais através deste magnífico espaço! Um grande abraço! Tudo de bom! Ana
Hello rtc, That pottery is very cute. I like the Japanese ceramics of the Jomon period.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Happy Halloween!
--Jim
Beautiful photos, my friend. The museum of history seems very interesting. I love the pretty clay statues in the ancient zone. Greece has a great ancient history two. Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteOh, so amazing! Have a nice day;-)
ReplyDeleteDearest Roughterrain Crane,
ReplyDeleteIndeed, a sister awaits your visit and is happy because of it!
That bronze horse is so life-like, a perfect piece of art.
The early clay sculptures are all very special in their own way.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette
Interesting place, you can learn a lot and learn. I greet you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and interesting sculptures with wonderful detail. If only they could tell us their stories......Wishing you a happy November! x Karen
ReplyDeleteThese are such lovely sculptures, I enjoyed seeing them.
ReplyDeleteMy good wishes to you for a happy November.
All the best Jan
The clay sculptures are amazing.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
That is a very fine horse, I would like to ride it!
ReplyDeleteThat bronze horse greeting the visitors is grand! Interesting clay sculptures. I find your posts fascinating. Thank you for the special words on my Bethlehem post.
ReplyDeleteWishing you pleasant November days.
~Sheri
Wow. The statues are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteUm post super interessante!
ReplyDeleteExtraordinárias, estas figuras em bronze, calculo que sejam bem antigas...
As Três Irmãs, têm algum significado especial?... Peço desculpa, se estou a fazer uma pergunta muito óbvia ou desadequada, mas desconheço tanto sobre os países mais a Oriente... por isso, será um verdadeiro prazer descobrir um pouco mais através deste magnífico espaço!
Um grande abraço! Tudo de bom!
Ana