Monday, September 12, 2016

Scientific workshops for engineers in the future 大学为孩子们举行的科学实验

Science departments of a university in my prefecture held workshops titled "Enjoy science".

This is called a passive walking robot which can walk with force of gravity alone, without motor on a running machine.

An old training airplane is exhibited.

This is one of two engines. The other was disassembled and displayed for students to understand structures.
An professor made some interesting experiments of liquid nitrogen. Its temperature is minus 196C degrees. Childrens have had a great fun.

He said air volume is changeable due to change of temperature.Two girls put a balloon in liquid nitrogen. The air inside the balloon rapidly shrunk because of refrigeration.

When a shrunk balloon was put out of the can, it gradually swelled.




12 comments:

  1. Hello, I love science. At Tai-Da University, outside the Geology Department is a rock garden, with each specimen labeled as to name and original location, so it is easy to learn while enjoying the beautiful display.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun and interesting! So nice for the young ones to learn about science. Science was one of my favorite subjects in school :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a fun and interesting way to get the younger generation interested in science ... it's so important.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect way to interest young people in learning !!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's some great experiments which capture children's imagination. I've always encouraged my kids to have a love of science and it's payed off, my son has just completed a physics degree and my daughter is just about to leave for university to study biomedical science.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! It's never too early to instill the love of science in kids.

    So I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't recall what the Pai Mu Tan white tea tasted like when I tried it 9 months ago. Blogger fail! HA! Next time, I'll have to record tasting notes. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the displays and experiments would interest both kids and adults alike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jim,
    I want to visit the lock garden to see a variety of locks in the world.

    Hi Karen,
    Science leads us to a field of logical thinking.

    Hi Jan,
    Nowadays some young do not like to enter college of science and technology because they must spend time for experiments and reports.

    Hi Ela,
    Interest is one of strongest magnets to attract youths to science.

    Hi Jo,
    It's great. Your children are scientist.

    Hi Margie,
    Okey. I am waiting for next time.

    Hi September Violets,
    Yes. All adults gathered enjoyed the day.




    ReplyDelete
  9. great post ,i considers scientists the true worshipers who reveal the facts laid in nature's lap and make us aware of the blessings given by it and utilize their discoveries for the advancement of human and humanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting post ! have a nice week !
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is interesting. I was never really good at Science in school, but I admire the students who do excel in it. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi baili,
    Indeed. Scientists are trying to reveal secrets of nature.

    Hi Gail,
    Thanks a lot.

    Hi Sheri,
    Me too. I admire those who are good at science and mathematics.

    ReplyDelete