Spring Yellow
I love to see yellow flowers in early spring. Two poppy flowers are in bloom. Usually poppies start blooming from mid April in this area. This cultivar might be an early one, or it might have been blessed with good conditions.I found lots of small yellow flowers blooming at the base of a big tree.I walked in the gentle spring sunlight. It's the vernal equinox tomorrow.
How beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe official day of spring for you then. The yellow flowers do stand out and look nice there.
ReplyDeleteSpring is here -- beautiful!
ReplyDelete前天我也在草地上看見這些可愛的小黃花🌻
ReplyDelete每年春分之後就是清明和復活節了,時間過得真快呢。
Spring flowers seem to be white or yellow, with more vivid colors appearing later in the summer.Your pictures show the welcome appearance of the flowers in spring. In Taiwan, it is never entirely winter nor entirely spring, although some nice nature is available if one can get out of the city.
ReplyDelete--Jim
That yellow is always the color that says to me, "Spring is here!"
ReplyDeleteJust lovely!
ReplyDeleteSpring paints the landscape with colors and puts us in a good mood to walk through it.
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteLovely yellow!
ReplyDelete春天來了
ReplyDeleteGood color.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful....bright and cheery and it made me smile! Happy first day of spring- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is so pretty! I honestly love seeing yellow flowers because they make everything feel so much brighter and happier. It is actually crazy that those poppies are blooming early but I guess they just really wanted to get the party started.
ReplyDeleteI like yellow flowers too. I saw one of the first signs of spring this morning - yellow daffodils near my home. That's a pretty picture of the small yellow flowers blooming at the base of the tree. Our state flower is the California poppy, which is an orange color. Happy first day of March!
ReplyDeleteIt's always joyful to see the spring flowers; they show that warmth is coming. Happy Spring Equinox, RTC.
ReplyDeleteit is surely right around the corner!! every garden should have a little yellow in it!! my daffodils are going to pop any day!!
ReplyDeleteYellow is such a cheerful colour.
ReplyDeleteNice photographs here.
All the best Jan
Absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDelete