Hello rtc, The bridge under the flowering cherry trees looks like a ukiyo-e print in real life. I think that this kind of cherry blossom is a little too delicate for the Ohio climate, but we do have other spring blossoms. Many people plant ornamental crab apples for their flowers, but I liked to return in autumn and get my share of the sour fruit! --Jim
Oh, these are beautiful cherry blossom trees. And the stone bridge is so charming. How nice it would be to have a picnic there. Thanks for sharing. They really are lovely.
These photos are so stunning! I found your blog while following Jan's blog (The Low Carb Diabetic)and I am really enjoying reading your posts - beautiful! :-)
Dearest RTC., Well, any time one could eat lunch in such a heavenly environment, why not?! Stunning photos and as we move forward now, the beauty of the season is almost over with... Enjoy it while it lasts! Hugs, Mariette
A Primavera por aí, tem mesmo um encanto muito especial! Mais uma vez fico rendida, perante uma publicação de grande beleza!... Estão formidáveis, as fotos! Beijinhos Ana
Hello rtc, The bridge under the flowering cherry trees looks like a ukiyo-e print in real life. I think that this kind of cherry blossom is a little too delicate for the Ohio climate, but we do have other spring blossoms. Many people plant ornamental crab apples for their flowers, but I liked to return in autumn and get my share of the sour fruit!
ReplyDelete--Jim
What a beautiful park!
ReplyDeleteWondrful!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful, they do take my breath away! I love cherry blossoms.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming over to my blog. What a lovely comment you left! Thank you!
Oh, these are beautiful cherry blossom trees. And the stone bridge is so charming. How nice it would be to have a picnic there. Thanks for sharing. They really are lovely.
ReplyDelete~Sheri
A lovely park, the blossoms are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Very pretty
ReplyDeleteSo lovely park!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so stunning! I found your blog while following Jan's blog (The Low Carb Diabetic)and I am really enjoying reading your posts - beautiful! :-)
ReplyDeleteDearest RTC.,
ReplyDeleteWell, any time one could eat lunch in such a heavenly environment, why not?!
Stunning photos and as we move forward now, the beauty of the season is almost over with...
Enjoy it while it lasts!
Hugs,
Mariette
No tree can match a blossoming cherry tree. Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
Beautiful photos, spring in full :)
ReplyDeleteCherry trees are the prettiest when in bloom☺
ReplyDeleteOh, beautiful photos !!
ReplyDeleteGreetings
A Primavera por aí, tem mesmo um encanto muito especial!
ReplyDeleteMais uma vez fico rendida, perante uma publicação de grande beleza!...
Estão formidáveis, as fotos!
Beijinhos
Ana