Sunday, July 26, 2026

People In The Same Zone



I went to see the sea in the rainy season.  Standing on the beach, I just wanted to know cities at the same or a similar latitude to this beach, around 36 to 37 degrees north.
They are:
Qingdao(36.07), Jinan(36.7) China
Las Vegas(36.17), Nashville(36.16), Santa Fe(35.69)
Seoul(37.57)
Tehran(35.69)
Algiers(36.75)
Granada(37.18)
Athens(37.98) 
山川異域 風月同天
Mountains and rivers in different lands
Winds and the moon in the same sky






16 comments:

  1. Well, all lands may share the same sky, but the sky seems to prefer Taipei as one of its prime dumping grounds for rain, although today was dry and very hot.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat to know! Love the photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to view the different sky and oceans and know where other countries are located. Nice pictures 📸 too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is most interesting. Similar when on land many places show where other places are via signs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. Viewing the rainy sea inspires wild geographical wonder. Rainy coastal days hold unique magic. Thanks for publishing such a thought-provoking post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photographs and I enjoyed your words to end this post :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我站在海邊,會感慨沿海城市夏秋季總是不停地打颱風!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How interesting -- all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love the sea... Just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting facts and lovely views. The sea looks wonderful also on a rainy day.
    Happy August!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is very interesting and to think Nashville, Las Vergas and Santa Fe at the same level. Thank-you for sharing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy seeing pictures of the ocean, but I am definitely a mountain girl. I have always felt a closeness to the majestic mountains.

    ReplyDelete