Wednesday, September 22, 2021

The Mid Autumn Moon 2021

Last night on 7 pm, I took some photos of the special moon. 

Ancient Chinese people thought the August full moon in the lunar calendar was most round and beautiful in the year. Yesterday was just that day.

The full round means no lack. In this night people in today also wish for their family being safe.

I wish all of you good health and happiness!


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful moon! Good health and happiness to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings of the Autumn Moon to you! May you eat many Moon Cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest RTC,
    Excellent captures of the full Mid Autumn moon!
    Wishing you and yours all the very best, alays.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello rtc, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you! Those are great shots of the full moon. Sometimes with my digital camera I can get detailed shots of the moon, but most of the time the automatic features take over and it just turns into a white disc, or the dark surroundings become much lighter.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did see the moon last night. Its beautiful. There and here. Thanks for sharing your photo. Take care, safe safe and may you be blessed with happiness in your daily life with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you too good health and a lucky life!The moon is beautiful.Good shoot.Here it also was very big and it looked just like a man in the moon hih hih
    I am very interested in the universe so thank you for sharing!
    Wish you and family a good week.
    Greetings Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cool pictures of the moon. And thank you for your well wishes. I appreciate that. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wasn't it glorious? My photos were terrible (yours are so good!) But my memory of it will be forever held.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful moon, you took the perfect photos.
    Here we call it a harvest moon, it is beautiful to see.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What expressive photos! Moon is always interesting to watch RTC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificas imagens da Lua! Adorei ver!
    Um grande abraço! Continuação de uma excelente semana, para si e todos os seus!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  12. 有年中秋夜,還看到粉紅色的月亮🌕

    ReplyDelete