We saw the moon as we were coming home last night. It looked close enough to touch ...
our moon was extremely bright but I did not see the orange moon they said we were going to see.Guess I missed it.
Hello Jane,The golden moon was very close to us.Hello A Lady's Life,This time you missed it, but next time you will see it.
I love to watch the moon and stars !!Your photos are beautiful, as always !!Greetings
We saw the moon as we were coming home last night. It looked close enough to touch ...
ReplyDeleteour moon was extremely bright but I did not see the orange moon they said we were going to see.
ReplyDeleteGuess I missed it.
Hello Jane,
ReplyDeleteThe golden moon was very close to us.
Hello A Lady's Life,
This time you missed it, but next time you will see it.
I love to watch the moon and stars !!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful, as always !!
Greetings