Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rice flower 稻花

Three and a half months has passed since planting. Now we can see rice flowers. They have a special smell. Ancient people believed that the rice plants began to seed when lightning hit the rice fields.
水稻插秧後,經過三個半月了。現在稻花開著。這些天有雷陣雨。古代人相信雷落到水田上稻就結實。

粒粒皆辛苦

15 comments:

  1. 美丽的稻花,我是否可以借用你的照片?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never seen rice bloom before and it looks simple but lovely. beautiful greens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roughterrain

    thankyou for showing the rice in flower, I have often wondered how rice flowers looked...lovely

    happy days

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好漂亮的稻穗,有机会拍些金黄色稻田和咱们分享!谢谢。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 绿禾
    可以可以。

    alexandria
    It may be rare to see rice flower in your place.

    保佑我
    谢谢。下个月我一定拍。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delwyn
    I'm glad to know you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. roughterrain crane,非常谢谢你!

    我已经把你的两张照片放在我的“稻香”的帖了!那两张照片里有我的名字“绿禾”,真开心!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots. Love this lush green rice fields.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this post, I have never seen rice flowering before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 如意阁
    欢迎您来看。以后常来吧。

    ReplyDelete