Hello RTC, That carved panel on the front of the fountain looks like the classic children's story Puss-in-Boots. Do the other sides illustrate similar tales? --Jim
Yes, I love brooks and streams and rivers and fountains. The water is so calming and peaceful. I'm glad you got a chance to watch the movie. It's a good one.
Hola, grúa. Me encanta el murmullo de los ríos, de las fuentes, de las olas...¡bonitas fotografías! Espero que tengas un buen mes de junio, (es de mis preferidos). Te invito también a pasear por mi espacio. Un abrazo.
Beautiful photos, I love the sound of running water, our neighbor has a cascading fountain between our homes, it lulls me to sleep at night in the summertime.
Lovely
ReplyDeleteHello RTC, That carved panel on the front of the fountain looks like the classic children's story Puss-in-Boots. Do the other sides illustrate similar tales?
ReplyDelete--Jim
It must be so. I will check other sides when I visit again.
DeleteA delightful June 1st, a joyful summer.
ReplyDelete好好享受這個夏天.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful fountain! Happy summer!
ReplyDeleteLovely post!
ReplyDeleteYes, I love brooks and streams and rivers and fountains. The water is so calming and peaceful. I'm glad you got a chance to watch the movie. It's a good one.
ReplyDeleteHappy June!
Hearing water from a fountain and seeing it is lovely along with the creeks water, even the sea, always soothing
ReplyDeleteOh very cute photos darling!
ReplyDelete夏日愉快!
ReplyDeleteA nice looking fountain ...
ReplyDeleteLovely blue sky and green trees.
Happy June and happy days ahead.
All the best Jan
Gorgeous photos.
ReplyDeleteEarly summer feels so peaceful with the sound of water.
Beautiful photos. ❤️
ReplyDeleteHola, grúa.
ReplyDeleteMe encanta el murmullo de los ríos, de las fuentes, de las olas...¡bonitas fotografías!
Espero que tengas un buen mes de junio, (es de mis preferidos).
Te invito también a pasear por mi espacio.
Un abrazo.
hello RTC. Nice photos, wish you happy June.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, I love the sound of running water, our neighbor has a cascading fountain between our homes, it lulls me to sleep at night in the summertime.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Nice photos👍🏻👍🏻
ReplyDelete❤️
ReplyDelete