Hello RTC, Brrrrr it looks cold there! In Ohio, that much snow would just be a dusting. But in Taipei, we have never had even that much. All the time I have been there it has only snowed in the city once, but that was serious because of the cold temperatures and some people without resources were exposed to hypothermia. This winter (at least so far) has not been so bad--temperature 22C today. --Jim
Thank-you for visiting my blog and commenting. We live in a styate Minnesota which gets lots of snow every winter and very cold temps, below zero for many weeks this winter. I can only imagine that for not getting snow where you live was a hardship because you are not used to it, I Pray it melts quickly and leaves no ice behind. Gods Blessings to you.
Enjoy the snow while it lasts!
ReplyDelete極端天氣令到很多地方的氣候都出現反常,新年伊始,但願不好的都成為過去,一切盡快復常!
ReplyDeleteHello RTC, Brrrrr it looks cold there! In Ohio, that much snow would just be a dusting. But in Taipei, we have never had even that much. All the time I have been there it has only snowed in the city once, but that was serious because of the cold temperatures and some people without resources were exposed to hypothermia. This winter (at least so far) has not been so bad--temperature 22C today.
ReplyDelete--Jim
雪景超美😍
ReplyDeleteWow! That's an amazing amount of snow!
ReplyDeleteoh no
ReplyDeleteThank-you for visiting my blog and commenting. We live in a styate Minnesota which gets lots of snow every winter and very cold temps, below zero for many weeks this winter.
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine that for not getting snow where you live was a hardship because you are not used to it, I Pray it melts quickly and leaves no ice behind. Gods Blessings to you.
Catherine
雪景很美
ReplyDeleteThat does look a lot of snow ... brrr
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
How wonderful that looks and what a surprise for you to see snow once again after 12 years. :) Keep warm.
ReplyDeleteI lived in Hokkaido for four years and the snowy winters were brutal. I’m happy to be snow-free in Shizuoka now! I hope your snow doesn’t last long.
ReplyDeleteWow! I hope the plants didn't freeze!
ReplyDeleteInteresting to see the snow in your area. We have a bit of snow last year in February but it melted. Hope you're warm and safe.
ReplyDelete恭祝新春如意,馬到功成 🧧🧨🎉
ReplyDeleteI always think snow looks better in someone else's world! It's very pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. ❤️
ReplyDeletehappy lunar new year🧧
ReplyDeleteOh, what snow! Love your photos, RTC.
ReplyDelete一片白彤彤,我只在北海道見過一次,很難忘。
ReplyDeleteGorgeous snow views!
ReplyDelete