Oh I like how that ends...very clever. I've never read this book, but I'm intrigued. I love your photograph of this book.
昨天看一本书,书中提起了东京的樱花。。。所以今早赶紧进来这看看漂亮的樱花。
i want to know what those blanks are!
Interesting ending. Must of been a real good book.
alexandriaI was overwhelmed by this book.保佑我你过来看我拍的樱花。我很高兴。lakeviewerI can imagine this blank is full of their thinking and emotion.GlennisYes. This is a real masterpiece.
Aloha from Spring Time in Waikiki!Comfort Spiral
Thanks for your visit to my memoir blog. Happy Spring. Or, wait, you are in the Southern Hemisphere, I'm going to wish you Happy Winter. How cold does it get where you are?
CloudiaIt's cold today.lakeviewerI am in the Northern. The rainy season starts next month.
你的照片真是一流!
Oh I like how that ends...very clever. I've never read this book, but I'm intrigued. I love your photograph of this book.
ReplyDelete昨天看一本书,书中提起了东京的樱花。。。所以今早赶紧进来这看看漂亮的樱花。
ReplyDeletei want to know what those blanks are!
ReplyDeleteInteresting ending. Must of been a real good book.
ReplyDeletealexandria
ReplyDeleteI was overwhelmed by this book.
保佑我
你过来看我拍的樱花。我很高兴。
lakeviewer
I can imagine this blank is full of their thinking and emotion.
Glennis
Yes. This is a real masterpiece.
Aloha from Spring Time in Waikiki!
ReplyDeleteComfort Spiral
Thanks for your visit to my memoir blog. Happy Spring. Or, wait, you are in the Southern Hemisphere, I'm going to wish you Happy Winter. How cold does it get where you are?
ReplyDeleteCloudia
ReplyDeleteIt's cold today.
lakeviewer
I am in the Northern. The rainy season starts next month.
你的照片真是一流!
ReplyDelete