Sunday, December 27, 2009

Chiristmas at a city in south China 珠海聖誕節

I visited Zhuhai, one hour trip by ship from Hong Kong. It's still warm in winter. The hotel I stayed is on right side of the photo.
This is one of Christmas decorations in the hotel. Wo ho ho!!!
Beside of the hotel, there was another hotel displaying Santa Claus on a reindeer sleigh and a Christmas tree. Many waitress and shopgirls wore a hot cap under Christmas songs. China has tried to accept western culture. It can be said China is in new age.


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful decorations.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so fun and interesting to see what other countries do during this time of year. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to imagine a Christmas Carol being sung by the Chinese, but I am pleased to hear of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting photos!
    thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rajesh
    Thank you. Be careful not to catch a cold.

    alexandria
    Changes of China are almost always beyond my image.

    Glennis
    Me, too. This is the first time for me to listen to Christmas songs in Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sakura
    I hope the atmosphere in Christmas season gives happy time to Chinese people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you!
    Best
    Sakura

    ReplyDelete
  8. 祝你及家人新年快乐!身体健康!笑口常开!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HeLiuS
    Thank you. I wish you a bright and successful New Year.

    Sakura
    An nou fericit! With best wishes for a happy New Year.

    绿禾
    新年好!祝全家幸福!

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting to see what other countries do during this time of year. Wonderful!
    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete