The Fox must be very welcome if he does all those nice things, and I just thought he gobbled up any stray chickens!He looks a fine and happy fellow, may he bring much happiness to you and keeps all arrows at a distance.
I like learning about your culture. Foxes now have a new meaning.
Magical Shinto!Happy Autumn, FriendAloha, Comfort Spiral
GlennisFox is also taken as a wily animal. But he can catch field mice which damage crops. I think that ancient people saw his good point.
alexandriaPeople in western and eastern sometimes have different impressions on a same thing. In China, a dragon is a symbol of a emperor.
CloudiaNice to read your comment.I found that Reiki was founded in Japan and has got popular in Hawaii.
感覺是個很有趣的活動
Hill是啊。舞蹈後管理神社的人們向觀眾撒福餅。
may he bring much happiness to you and keeps all arrows at a distance. How to make a website
The Fox must be very welcome if he does all those nice things, and I just thought he gobbled up any stray chickens!
ReplyDeleteHe looks a fine and happy fellow, may he bring much happiness to you and keeps all arrows at a distance.
I like learning about your culture. Foxes now have a new meaning.
ReplyDeleteMagical Shinto!
ReplyDeleteHappy Autumn, Friend
Aloha,
Comfort Spiral
Glennis
ReplyDeleteFox is also taken as a wily animal. But he can catch field mice which damage crops. I think that ancient people saw his good point.
alexandria
ReplyDeletePeople in western and eastern sometimes have different impressions on a same thing. In China, a dragon is a symbol of a emperor.
Cloudia
ReplyDeleteNice to read your comment.
I found that Reiki was founded in Japan and has got popular in Hawaii.
感覺是個很有趣的活動
ReplyDeleteHill
ReplyDelete是啊。舞蹈後管理神社的人們向觀眾撒福餅。
may he bring much happiness to you and keeps all arrows at a distance.
ReplyDeleteHow to make a website